(from left to right, top to bottom) Marie McGraw, Kai-Chih Tseng,
Chengji Liu, Kyle Nardi, Bryn Ronalds, Elizabeth Barnes,
Bryan Mundhenk, Cory Baggett
Our research covers atmospheric dynamics and variability under different climates.
Check-out the "RESEARCH" tab for summaries of our current and past work.
- large-scale atmospheric dynamics and climate
- sub-seasonal to seasonal prediction of extreme events
- effects of climate change on tropospheric and stratosphere-troposphere transport
- the use of simplified models to understand the general circulation
- air quality and its ties to the large-scale circulation
- eddy-mean flow dynamics (e.g. annular-modes, wave propagation)