Elizabeth Barnes, Chengji Liu, Cory Baggett, Bryan Mundhenk, Kyle Nardi
Our research covers atmospheric dynamics and variability under different climates.
Check-out the "RESEARCH" tab for summaries of our current and past work.
- large-scale atmospheric dynamics and climate
- sub-seasonal to seasonal prediction of extreme events
- effects of climate change on tropospheric and stratosphere-troposphere transport
- the use of simplified models to understand the general circulation
- air quality and its ties to the large-scale circulation
- eddy-mean flow dynamics (e.g. annular-modes, wave propagation)